Pier 1000 Marina Offers
Slip Rental, Sales, and Services
Come be a part of the Pier 1000 family.
We manage the docks privately owned by members of the Riverview Marina Condominium Association and have 220 slips that are 6’ to 8’ deep, able to accommodate up to 60’ boats. Our location can’t be beat. We are only one scenic mile up the channel to Lake Michigan, located where your boat will be protected from the surging waters and high winds that the lake sometimes offers. We are close to so many metropolitan areas, including Chicago, South Bend, Granger, Elkhart, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and Detroit. Some of our customers prefer to rent their slips so as to have annual location flexibility for their boating adventures. Others prefer long-term ownership that guarantees their ongoing slip location. Most owners pay for their slips in less than 10 years.
|*Prices subject to change without notice. **Included amenities listed below.|
|Slips for SALE|
|Slip #||Slip Size||Asking Price|
|Represented by Harbor Country Real Estate. **Included amenities listed below.|
Whether you rent or own your slip, you will enjoy identical, ideal amenities including:
- The Riverview Marina Condominium Association Clubhouse with heated pool
- Water and electricity at your boat
- Easy access to our two gas/diesel docks
- On-demand pump-outs
- Ample space in front of your slip for parking, grilling and a picnic table
- Cable and WiFi
- Fish cleaning station
- Charter service. The Seahawk Charter service has been located at our marina for many years. With over 30 years of experience, Captain Russ Clark says, “Where I am is where the fish are!” See more about his charter service at http://www.fishseahawk.com.
Call us with questions …
In everything we do for our marina family, we strive to find the solution that fits your unique situation. If you aren’t sure which option may fit your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us at 269-927-4471 to discuss how we can find the right slip for you.